Sleek wraparound style with industry-leading optics.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- HD Polarized lenses cut glare with no residual optical distortion
- Unobtanium ear socks get tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit
- Shatter-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% of UV rays and exceed ANSI safety standards
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material for durability and all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for crystal-clear vision
- 8.75-base lens for wide peripheral vision and lateral protection from sun and wind
- Item #OAK3563
- Q & A
Great gift and great quality!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Given to my mom as an early present! She's had these same glasses (or closely identical) for the last few years, the others were in great shape except for your average wear and tear, like scratches on the lens. She loves them and wanted nothing else.
Oakley Bottle Rocket Polarized
(Photo shows the "brown smoke" color.) These are very light, the ear pieces hug nicely -- very stable without my medium sized head getting pinched -- and the lenses are polarized. Among Oakley models, these seem on the small end of the mix. I like 'em for running.
Great for the desert!
These glasses performed fabulously whether I used them climbing a tower, jumping in potholes in a canyon, or hitting the bike trails. Secure fit,great coverage, and really lightweight (yet durable!) I put these puppies through the ringer and they still look great! I have a small face and these didn't overpower me. Love them!
These Oakley Shades are way better than I even suspected! Great fit and awesome eye coverage. Definitely will be using these more than just for riding