Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
For flat or frothy.
When heading out to Haleiwa Alii Beach Park for the day, you never know if the surf is going to be rolling or flat—show up to the beach with your NSP Allrounder Elements Stand-Up Paddleboard and you are ready for either conditions. NSP's Elements construction wraps a lightweight EPS SecureCell core in rigid fiberglass for a solid shell to give recreational paddlers durable performance. Shaped like a longboard with it's pointed nose and low-volume tail, this board can easily catch waves, while the wider width enhances stability for gentle cruising. With this shape along with a single-to-double concave bottom and light v-shape through the tail, and thruster fins, you will have no problem catching, carving, and maintaining speed on moderate waves. And when you just want to cruise, or it's all the conditions will allow, remove the side fins for the single set-up to enhance steady tracking while you tour around the bay and wait for the surf to pick back up.
- Stand-up paddleboard for when the waves are pumping or flat
- EPS core construction provides lightweight durable performance
- Surfboard outline with wide frame is easy to catch waves or cruise
- Low-volume tail enhances maneuverability, control, and speed
- Light v-shape through the tail helps you catch speed and carve
- Performance deck pad gives you sticky traction and support
- Single or thruster fin set-up designed for tracking and carving
- Item #NSP0009
Elements, EPS SecureCell core
[center] Nylon 9in, [side] M3
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling