Light Up The Night.
When it's cold and dark by the time you make it home from work, it can be hard to find the motivation for your daily run. Amp things up with the Nike Men's Shield Flash Jacket. Delivering the durable, waterproof protection you've come to expect from the Shield Jacket, the Flash features a kaleidoscope reflective pattern that transforms the sleeves, shoulders, and hood from muted shades into a stunning light show when it catches the beams from headlights and street lamps.
Though much like its elder sibling, the Shield features a protective 3-layer Storm-Fit 10 construction and taped seams, protecting you from wind and water as your feet pound the pavement. Meanwhile, zippered underarm vents and a passive back vent helps regulate temperature to keep you comfortable, so you don't overheat or expend valuable energy trying to cool down. The adjustable hood provides additional coverage when you need it most (or forget a hat), and can be removed when you're not expecting a downpour.
- Light up the night with this innovative running jacket
- Storm-Fit construction blocks wind and precipitation
- Knit lining helps lock in warmth
- Taped seams seals out moisture
- Reflective print helps you stand out in low light
- Removable hood for customized coverage
- Pocket at inner chest securely fits most phones
- Hook-and-loop cuffs for a custom fit
- Item #NKE00SB
- Q & A
Super general question, but how would this perform as a bike commuting jacket? I live in the Seattle area so the waterproof & reflective features are very appealing to me.