Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe
Comfort and support have never been so balanced thanks to the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe. Boasting responsive cushioning, a secure and stable fit, and plenty of dynamic support, this shoe is a reliable everyday trainer for those looking for more support on their runs. The engineered mesh upper is highly breathable, and features Flywire cables and a partially-wrapped heel overlay that maximize the security and hold of your fit, without feeling too restricting. It's outfitted with a Dynamic Support midsole that provides a smooth and stable transition from heel to toe, and works with the responsive Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot for a more energized toe-off. Added rubber in the forefoot also enhances this cushioning for a smoother ride during your long daily miles.
- A daily trainer that offers a smooth ride and comfortable stability
- Breathable mesh upper features Flywire cables for a secure fit
- Dynamic Support midsole keeps your stride transitions smooth
- Responsive cushioning in the forefoot puts a spring in your toe-off
- Heel overlay wraps around for a more supportive and stable fit
- Item #NKE01VJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 229lbs
The void blue colorway shines in the light. The way the blue looks on these shoes is enough of a factor to make the shoes worth it. They're so vibrant. They're also comfortable enough for all day wear. Hoping to buy another pair soon no doubt.