After spending the past three weeks on the couch nursing a strained arch, you're ready to hit the ground running and head to the track. But before you do, make sure you get some preliminary training runs in with the Nike Men's Air Zoom Elite 9 Running Shoe.
Designed to assure a lightweight and responsive feel underfoot, the Air Zoom Elite 9 features a snappy and spring-like Cushlon LT midsole that's equal parts lightweight and cushioning. The Zoom unit in the heel provides ample energy propulsion from toe-off to heel-strike, and the seamless Flymesh upper offers unencumbered breathability. The Air Zoom midsole is ideal for hot-and-sweaty runs, and the Flywire lacing system is slightly asymmetrical to help relieve the buildup of pressure on the top of your foot. Additionally, the inner mesh sleeve allows you to wear the Air Zoom with or without socks, and it ensures a snug fit. The heel cup promotes a secure feel to discourage any heel lift and chafing on your Achilles tendon.
- Hit the ground running with this running shoe
- Flymesh upper is breathable and highly comfortable
- Asymmetrical Flywire lace prevents pressure and bruising
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture and offers a sock-like fit
- Cushlon midsole attenuates shock and absorbs impacts
- Zoom unit in heel ensures swift energy propulsion
- Rubber lateral crash rail promotes smooth transitions
- Item #NKE012V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Not like the old Zoom Elites. These fit more like the Nike Free.