Fresh Foam Hierro v4 Trail Running Shoe
Even the roughest and rockiest trails will feel like you're running on clouds in the cushioned comfort of the New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v4 Trail Running Shoe. Designed for all of your off-trail excursions, this shoe is prepared for long miles and rugged terrain thanks to the soft cushioning of its Fresh Foam midsole and the high-performing grip that comes courtesy of its Vibram outsole rubber. In addition to that targeted traction and soft underfoot feel you've got a bootie construction that gives you a snug, sock-like fit, and a durable yet breathable upper that's ready for hot days on overgrown trails. Plus, a Toe Protect rubber cap at the forefoot ensures trail-ready protection to keep your foot guarded against unexpected stubs and stumbles.
- Cushioned trail shoe with reliable performance and comfort
- Fresh Foam midsole ensures a soft feel and a smoother ride
- Lugged Vibram outsole provides traction on changing trail surfaces
- Rubber toe cap keeps your forefoot protected from roots and rocks
- Synthetic and mesh upper offers breathability and protection
- Bootie construction delivers a snug and supportive fit
- Item #NEW00YP
- Q & A
$86.99 on AMAZON WOW BC
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
wow backcountry, 50$ markup really? glad i checked before buying. no wonder no reviews on here yet! great looking shoe!