Blast from the past.
At a time when manufacturers are rushing to eliminate seaming, slim down profiles, and create shoes that are more like socks with soles than sneakers, reach for New Balance's 574 15-Ounce Canvas Shoe when you need reassurance that solid kicks still exist. While it was originally created as a running shoe in 1988, the 574 is now far better suited to morning walks through the park. In bowing out of the running category, this heritage shoe fully embraces its place as a cushy around-town classic prepared to keep you comfortable wherever you go.
- Make a case for classic kicks in this cushioned shoe
- EVA and ENCAP midsole absorb impact and provide support
- Sturdy canvas and leather uppers add heritage style
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- Item #NEW00I9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Love the style, texture, and fabric, but the shoe runs narrow