Little backpack, big potential.
You don't need much to hike to the tops of mountains except a lot of time and the essentials in Mystery Ranch's Front 19L Backpack. Its small capacity is big enough for food, layers, and a hydration reservoir as large as three liters. Its unique, 3-Zip closure completely opens the backpack up for easy packing and easier unpacking; it also lets you access the pack like a traditional top loader for a versatile performance.
- Small backpack ideal for day hikes
- Cordura construction maintains durability over a long time
- 3-Zip closure completely opens the backpack for easy access
- Lightweight frame sheet wrapped in padding for a comfy hike
- Internal sleeve stores hydration reservoirs as large as 3 liters
- Molle webbing on sides allow you to clip gear to the exterior
- Item #MYT0028
19L (1159cu in)
light frame sheet, padded
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
3L reservoir compatibility
3-Zip front and top
2 stretch side, 1 zippered top
22 x 12.5 x 9in