Why We Like The Movement Go 98 Ti Ski
Gone are the days where most backcountry skiers want a super-light setup that sacrifices downhill performance, instead, skiers op for the balance of skis like the Movement Go 98 Ti Ski. This ski balances uphill comfort with alpine-influenced downhill performance to help freetourers and freeriders alike ride the backcountry with confidence. The 98mm waist width and paulownia core create a light and nimble uphill feel that also feels stable and damp on the downhill. Meanwhile, the rocker and camber profile and stiff titanal laminates offers versatile control that used to be reserved for resort skis.
- Touring skis that focus on downhill performance, offer uphill comfort
- 98mm waist width is quick edge to edge and stable in any condition
- Medium turn radius balances a nimble feel with high speed prowess
- Camber underfoot grips skin tracks and drives power to your edges
- Rocker in the tip and tail floats through powder and pivots on a dime
- Paulownia core cuts weight without hurting damping or durability
- Sandwich construction provides torsional rigidity and durability
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat alpine lakes
- Item #MVMD01P
- 170cm, 178cm, 186cm
- [186cm] 128 / 98 / 116mm
- Turn Radius
- [170cm] 19.5m, [178cm] 20.5m, [186cm] 21.5mm
- rocker / camber / rocker
- titanal, fiberglass
- wood (paulownia)
- P-Tex 4000
- Claimed Weight
- [178cm, pair] 7lb 6.5oz (3360g)
- Binding Included
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help