Why We Like The GO 109 Reverse Ti Ski
Movement's GO 109 Reverse Ti Ski is our grab-and-go plank when the going's bigger and tougher than usual. This ski thrives on big mountains blanketed in powder, and it can certainly hold its own when the summit's apron bottlenecks into a narrow, icy chute. It's certainly a powder-hound even though it's the skinnier option in Movement's Go Reverse Ti freeride collection, and it's maneuverable in deep powder on the uphill. As for the downhill, vibration-absorbing tech and Ti Power Plates maximize stiffness to keep you in control when you're cranking higher speeds down the mountain.
- Our go-to ski for riding big mountains and technical lines
- 109mm waist optimized for softer snow and rides firm snow well
- Full rocker plays in powder with easy maneuverability
- Poppy poplar wood core with Ti Power Plates for maximum stiffness
- Vibration Absorber Tech keeps chatter to a minimum at high speeds
- Alpine Edges sandwiched underfoot for rigidity and durability
- Item #MVMD00B
- 183cm, 189cm
- [183cm] 138 / 109 / 120mm [189cm] 139 / 109 / 121mm
- Turn Radius
- [183cm] 23m [189cm] 24m
- full rocker
- poplar wood
- Ti Power Plates, Vibration Absorber Tech
- P-Tex 4000 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [183cm] 4lb 1oz (1843g), [189cm] 4lb 7oz (2013g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help