Over or under.
Throw the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchdown HD Down Jacket under your shell when you need an extra core-shot of warmth on a cold ski day or slip it over your shirt when you're at the crag. StretchDown keeps you moving freely when you're hiking or skiing, while synthetic fill through the sleeves and hood retain warmth when wet, so you don't have to worry about snow and sweat turning the jacket into a soggy, cold mess. What really sets this jacket a part from other in its class, though, is the stretch-welded channel construction, which helps trap more heat than standard stitch-through baffles and provides an extra bit of stretch when you're on the move.
- A hybrid insulator for the crag, ski resort, or trail
- Hydrophobic down in the body retains loft when wet
- Synthetic insulation in hood and sleeves is water-resistant
- Stretch-welded channel construction minimizes heat loss
- Active fit allows jacket to be layered under a shell
- Item #MHW00Z4