Select style & size:Select options
You know the way.
It's true that on a backpacking trip, most of your pathfinding should, ideally, be done outside of your tent. However, there's nothing wrong with keeping a theme to your gear, so bring along the Mountain Hardwear 2-Person, 3-Season Pathfinder 2 Tent. This lightweight backpacking tent packs nicely into your pack for the day's hike, but also excels when you deploy it to play cards as you wait for a shower to pass your camp so you can cook dinner. the arched center pole sheds precipitation during the shower, and maximizes headroom for card-playing comfort. If things really clear up, the full mesh canopy lets you search for constellations when you sleep without the rain fly—you like to live on the edge. Full-size doors on both sides ensure that both campers can get in and out easily when nature calls during the night, and mesh pockets on the inside organize your small items so you can find your headlamp with minimal fumbling.
- Lightweight tent for backpacking trips
- Waterproof fly deflects precipitation
- Full mesh canopy lets you see out in clear weather
- Arched center pole maximizes headspace
- Dual, full-size doors ensure easy in and out
- Two vestibules keep your gear dry overnight
- Fully symmetrical for easy pitching
- Item #MHW014L