Keele Hybrid Hoodie
- A climbing midlayer to expand your climbing season
- Stretch panels on back, chest, and hood promote movement
- Power Plush fleece is cozy and warm for chilly days
- Three-quarter zipper design is harness-compatible
- Zippered chest pocket holds any essentials for the climb
- Item #MHW01EU
- Q & A
My Favorite Touring Layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 175lbs
While this jacket is advertised as a climbing piece I found it particular useful for touring around the Wasatch. I typically run a little cold during dawn patrols but with this jacket and a light merino baselayer I was comfortable every morning. The jacket is also highly breathable so it does a great job keeping you one steady temperature instead of allowing you to build up heat and have to take it on and off. The 3/4 zipper is also great for when the sun starts to rise and so do the temps. If you are looking for an active insulation piece that will keep you comfortable in a variety of temperatures take a second look at this piece. I'm 6'2" 175lbs and I take a large in this. The fit is athletic so it feels fitted and stays out of the way as you move but has enough room that it doesn't feel restrictive.