Glacial Storm Parka
- Insulated parka for winter comfort
- Down insulation has a high warmth to weight ratio
- Nylon resists moisture and withstands abrasions
- DWR treatment sheds light snow and rain
- Insulated hood envelops your head and neck in warmth
- Upper-thigh length offers plenty of coverage
- Item #MHW01I5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 135lbs
I don't like being cold and this jacket could do the job of keeping me warm. Nice and big. The outside of the jacket held it own on a windy blizzard-y day. I got a Medium instead of a small I usually do and it was fine. I little long in the sleeve but there was room to layer not that I did that often. Great pockets. Nice fuzzy fabric where the zipper zips in front of the face. Basically I could hide my face from the wind if I needed to. The shape was well fitted and I got complements. Always a good sign!