Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Ghost Whisperer S Jacket
Following in the footsteps of Mountain Hardwear's ultralight jacket that you know and love, the Ghost Whisperer S Jacket brings the featherlite warmth back with a unique silhouette. The S retains its competitive edge on the warmth-to-weight ratio scale with 800-fill down insulation and a savvy 10D x 10D ripstop shell, keeping its additional weight to your pack at a mere 7 ounces. And when it's not packed down oh-so-small into its own pocket, it makes a most convenient layer between you and the freezing weather at the resort, or during an early-morning belay, or on windswept ridge trails. Nikwax-treated down won't lose its valuable loft if it gets wet in that waist-deep pow, and the Whisperer face fabric defends the sharp wind that's hanging out at the crag.
Mountain Hardwear gave the S a stylishly offset zipper that looks good when you're in town post-adventure, but more importantly it's layer friendly—no more zipper-on-zipper discomfort or avenue for chill weather between those layered teeth. The jacket is also equipped with a tall collar for added protection against windy days, with elastic cuffs and a drawstring hem to lock in all your warmth while you play away the winter days.
- An ultralight layering piece for active pursuits in frigid weather
- Hydrophobic 800-fill down provides a lofty dose of reliable warmth
- Lightweight ripstop shell defends against light moisture and wind
- Drawcord hem and elastic cuffs seal out the chilly morning air
- Offset zipper layers well beneath your center-front zip shell
- Zippered hand pockets offer a stash for cold fingers or small items
- Item #MHW01I1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.