Soft and fluffy.
If you plan to float down the mountain on some fatties, taking advantage of last night's big dump, lend your powder skis a hand with the Mountain Force Men's Cloud Jacket. This lightweight wonder has fully sealed seams and a waterproof membrane, keeping you as dry as that powder you're skiing on; it uses a PrimaLoft Gold blend of synthetic fibers and hydrophobic down to create warmth that's lightweight and functional in snowy weather. With twelve-directional stretch, you get performance mobility at every turn, and the elastic snow skirt and fixed hood help keep that soft, soft snow where it belongs—under your skis.
- Lightweight technical jacket for powder cruising on the cold days
- Ceramic membrane provides lightweight, waterproof, breathability
- Down-blend insulation provides great warmth for its weight
- Twelve-way stretch offers optimal performance on the slopes
- Ventilation system provides body climate management
- Snow skirt and fixed hood help you keep out the chilly snow
- Item #MFC0014