Like it's not even there.
- Featherweight, minimalist technical shell for mountain days
- Gore-Tex Active 2.0 delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Active fit with pre-articulated sleeves is designed to move
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs boast wicking barriers for sweat
- Zippered chest pocket carries snacks and map
- Included mesh stuff sack makes for easy packing
- Item #MEQ007O
- Q & A
Unbelievable Goretex Jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
This jacket is perfect for those of us hate bringing rain jackets. This jacket stuffs down almost to the size of a Patagonia Houdini! Which is ridiculous since this is a fully waterproof Goretex shell! It's perfect for afternoon showers, or when you're uncertain about the weather. It doesn't have a lot features, but it keeps you dry and takes up the volume of a tennis ball in my pack. This jacket will now go from my backpack to rolling luggage to glove compartment..... basically everywhere me. It's an athletic fit so size up if you are borderline.