Like it's not even there.
Striking the ideal balance between an insanely small, lightweight pack size and exceptionally protective features, the Mountain Equipment Men's Impellor Jacket is most at home racing over technical ridges and scrambling up and down peaks in a day.
Waterproof, breathable protection in a lightweight package comes to you courtesy of the Gore-Tex Active 2.0 fabric, defending you from rain, sleet, and snow while allowing internal moisture to escape, all without hindering your ability to move quickly. This minimalist alpine jacket is also equipped with a Mountain Hood that features an internal wicking barrier and rear adjuster for a sweat-free, customized fit, as well as articulated and pre-shaped sleeves that tailor towards a fast-paced and free range of motion. Tipping the scale at a meager six ounces, the Impellor comes standard mesh stuff to ride along without being noticed until you need it the most.
- Featherweight, minimalist technical shell for mountain days
- Gore-Tex Active 2.0 delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Active fit with pre-articulated sleeves is designed to move
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs boast wicking barriers for sweat
- Zippered chest pocket carries snacks and map
- Included mesh stuff sack makes for easy packing
- Item #MEQ007O
Gore-Tex Active 2.0
1 zippered chest
internal laser-cut vents
backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing