Light and toasty.
The Helium Collection consists of Mountain Equipment's lightest sleeping bags, and the Women's Helium 800 9 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is the warmest of the bunch. Its lofty 700-fill duck down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temperatures, and the bag still retains a slim weight barely exceeding two pounds so you won't have any trouble toting it along on your week-long trek or hut adventure in the Alps. The Helium 20 shell is durable, lightweight, and ready for plenty of wear and tear on the road to adventure.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for yearround adventures
- 700-fill duck down is warm and compressible
- Helium 20 shell can withstand wear and tear
- Lightweight design is easy to pack
- Stuff sack and storage sack are included
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate if you need
- Item #MEQ008Q