Lighter than air.
The Helium Collection consists of Mountain Equipment's lightest sleeping bags, and the Women's Helium 800 Sleeping Bag is the warmest in the collection. Its lofty 700-fill down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temperatures, and the bag still retains a slim weight barely exceeding two pounds. A bag built like this is best used on winter hut trips, Himalayan expeditions, or seasons spent trekking through the Andes.
- Hyperlight sleeping bag for backpacking in cold, dry conditions
- Lofty 700-fill down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temps
- Helium shell is light, breathable, wind-resistant, and downproof
- Gemini draft tube shields full-length zipper
- Lode Lock magnetic closure secures the draft collar
- Item #MEQ006J
- Q & A
check out the clip
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This sleeping bag is great for backpacking. Super light weight and packs up very small. The stuff sack is waterproof which gives you piece of mind in case of bad weather while backpacking. If you are bigger than 5'6'' or 140 lbs I would recommend getting the men's bag so you have more room and coverage.