Keep it light.
Out of all the ultralight bags in Mountain Equipment's Helium Collection, the Women's Helium 600 Sleeping Bag is certainly the most versatile. Its light, lofty 700-fill duck down insulation has a comfort temperature range suitable for summers in the alpine as well as shoulder seasons in lower altitudes and it's easily compressible when you stash it at the bottom of your pack. The breathable, wind-resistant Helium shell keeps the bag right around a trim two pounds for ultralight warmth that packs small for long thru hikes and faraway destinations.
- A versatile sleeping bag to protect you from the cold
- 700-fill down is warm and compressible
- Helium 20 shell is durable and easy to pack
- Lightweight design is easy to pack on multi-day trips
- Slanted baffles shed further weight without losing warmth
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate if you need
- Stuff sack and storage sack are included
- Item #MEQ008S