Light is right.
Out of all the ultralight bags in Mountain Equipment's Helium Collection, the Women's Helium 600 Sleeping Bag is certainly the most versatile. Its light, lofty 700-fill down insulation has a comfort temperature range suitable for summers in the alpine and shoulder season backpacking trips at lower altitudes. The breathable, wind-resistant, and downproof Helium shell keeps the bag at a trim two pounds for ultralight warmth that packs small for faraway destinations.
- Mountain Equipment's lightest bag for shoulder season backpacking
- Lofty 700-fill down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temps
- Helium shell is light, breathable, wind-resistant, and downproof
- Gemini draft tube shields full-length zipper to reduce heat loss
- Lode Lock magnetic closure secures the draft collar
- Item #MEQ006L
- Q & A
check the clip