Mittens built for it all.
A cold day is no match for the Mountain Equipment's Citadel Mittens. With the most durable fabrics and the heartiest synthetic fill available, these Citadels can handle climbing or mountaineering adventures in even the harshest winter conditions. These mittens have a lobster-style inner liner that helps with dexterity, but also removes after a long day's work to help the drying process go faster, so you can throw on the Citadel's and get out on the snow again the next day with warm fingers.
- A tough pair of mittens for braving the toughest winter conditions
- Drilite and Primaloft construction offer water-resistant warmth and durability
- Goatskin palm helps with grip and heat retention
- Spindrift tabs can be closed to keep inner mitt dry
- Single-handed drawcord closure for easy on and off
- Carabiner loops and removable wrist tethers keep mittens close at hand
- Item #MEQ007C
- Q & A
Can't wait for winter!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I can't wait for winter to use this glove. Finally someone has made a system mitt where the liner is not just an afterthought. For winter expedition/ camping trips, this is a super warm mitt with a "liner" glove with is a REAL glove. Aha! a liner that someone can actually use without worrying about ripping it up! Not sure what took so long, but if you're into cold weather pursuits.... GET THIS GLOVE!