Back to the trails.
When melting snow brings back a familiar itch to go stretch your legs on long, winding trails, reach for the Montrail Bajada III Trail Running Shoe and get back to it. As you and your four-legged run bud remind your "winter" legs what running feels like again, the Bajada's airy seamless uppers will sit close with a streamlined fit that especially suits slimmer feet. This year, Montrail improved that sock-like fit with a reinforced collar and strategic abrasion-resistant material in a few areas to improve longevity. Those fit tweaks further limit blisters, slipping, and chafing as you step through root lattices and choppy stretches of trail, while underneath your foot, a lightweight rock plate and aggressive outsole dig in to keep you charging confidently through corners and down steep descents knowing you have traction and grip on your side.
- Return to the trails in this grippy all-around shoe
- 10mm drop ideal for longer runs and heel strikers
- Seamless upper eliminates pressure points and hot spots
- Cushy but responsive FluidFoam midsole absorbs impact
- Gryptonite outsole hangs on in slick spots with 5mm lugs
- TrailShield plate guards against sharp rocks
- Asymmetrical lace gusset blocks mud and debris
- Item #MON002O
- Q & A
Anyone know how these fit? True to size, narrow, etc? Thanks in advance
These shoes fit true to size and have a roomy toe box. You will likely notice the roomy-ness out of the box but after a few miles you foot will fill it out well. For a mid to mid-wide foot, these are a great fit.
If you have additional questions about this shoe or others, I am glad to help. firstname.lastname@example.org.