Why We Like The Mons Royale Atmos Wool x Down Insulation Hooded Jacket
When we need protection from the elements, our first choice is the Mons Royale Atmos Wool x Down Insulation Hooded Jacket. This jacket has us covered from the cold, wind, and light rain, and is lightweight and packs down small. Mons Royale combined Merino wool, synthetic insulation, and duck down to give us a jacket that will keep us warm in frigid temperatures. The Pertex Quantum technology in the jacket's outer shell completely blocks the wind from reaching us, and a PFC-free DWR treatment protects us from light rain and moisture. One zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets allow us to take along all of our essentials, and a drawstring adjustable hood allows us to cinch down the hood when the wind starts to blow.
- All in one jacket to keep us protected from the elements
- Merino wool, synthetic insulation, and duck down insulation for maximum warmth
- PFC-free DWR treatment to protect us from light rain and moisture
- Drawstring adjustable hood allows us to cinch it up in bad weather
- Pertex Quantum Technology blocks out the wind
- Item #MNRB08W
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [fill] 70% down, 30% wool
- [synthetic] 100% polyamide
- mid-length, regular
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Baffle Construction
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help