Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Villair Jacket
Windproof, water-resistant, and highly breathable, the Villair Jacket from Moncler Grenoble is always in our pack for days that include a variety of activities under changing weather. This versatile jacket is crafted with a 2-layer GORE-TEX PacLite construction to give us top-tier performance for everything from riding winding singletrack on our bikes to catching an afternoon hike in the foothills. Moncler also outfitted it with an adjustable hem, hood with elastic edge and visor, and hook-and-loop cuffs to help customize an exact fit.
- Highly versatile high-end jacket for a wide swath of activities
- GORE-TEX PacLite blocks the wind, sheds water, and breathes well
- Regular fit promotes a natural range of motion while on the go
- Adjustable and detachable internal suspenders provide support
- Water-resistant zippered pockets safely stash daily items
- Item #MCL0032
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PacLite (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish
- elastic edge, visor
- 2 hand zippered, 1 chest zippered
- casual, hiking, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help