It's a longboard, only shorter.
Modern Surfboards took a long board, made it shorter, then redistributed the foam into the outline and thickness to offer a plush ride taking the form of the Double Wide X1 Longboard Surfboard. With high-volume and maximum surface area, the Double Wide X1 delivers exceptional side-to-side stability and insanely easy paddling for a performance catered to beginner and intermediate riders. A relaxed rocker throughout the entire length helps you catch waves with ease, maintain forward flow, and still provide smooth-arcing turns. X1 Epoxy comprises this board's construction for a simple and efficient feel underfoot that can be ridden in varying conditions, while the double rolled concave in the back half of the board enables more experienced riders to flow from turn to turn gracefully.
- Stable, balanced longboard with a shorter shape for more control
- X1 Epoxy delivers a strong, lightweight, and efficient ride
- Boxy rails and high-volume foil help you stay fast in small waves
- Relaxed rocker makes paddling out and catching waves a breeze
- Vee double concave maintains speed and adds maneuverability
- Designed for beginner to intermediate riders in waves up to 3ft
- Item #MDS0008
7ft 4in, 8ft 4in
relaxed rocker with slight lift in nose and tail
[7ft 4in] 72L, [8ft 4in] 89L
9in + FCS GL Sides
- Q & A
whats the width