Select your style & size:Select options
Classic style, sustainable design.
Designed with commuters and outdoor enthusiasts in mind, the Millican Smith 25L Roll Laptop Backpack is a tough, weather-resistant bag with a vintage look. It's also consciously-crafted to ensure equal levels of quality and sustainable design by using smart construction and eco-friendly materials.
One of the easiest ways to increase sustainability is to simply make the things last longer, so Millican built this pack with a burly canvas fabric and minimal seam design to ensure durability. The fabric is a blend of natural cotton and recycled polyester that's less wasteful, and strong, lightweight aluminum buckles negate the need for plastics. Millican also impregnated the fabric with paraffin wax, rather than coated it, in order to reduce weight and give the fabric a tactile feel.
- Simple, yet tough roll-top pack with a timeless look
- Sustainable fabric impregnated with paraffin wax for water-resistance
- Bionic canvas is up to 30% stronger than regular canvas
- Concealed laptop sleeve holds your computer
- Born in the English Lake District, Millican crafts sustainable bags
- Item #MCI0004
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this backpack every day; never once has it let me down.
- More than enough room for anything that one might need
- Great for carrying school books
- Many great inner compartments for organization
- Great for using on short day hikes, considering that it has trekking pole holders, water bottle compartments (2) and ample space for a rain jacket, etc.
- It is really waterproof, which is an especially nice feature
- Great laptop compartment
This is an expensive backpack, but it is absolutely worth it. A costly initial investment will pay dividends in the future when this backpack lasts just as long as four lesser quality bags might.
Admittedly, I did not buy this bag from Backcountry, as I did not know that they sold it, but this is the place to get it!