Comfort and performance from car to summit.
Millet’s Trident Guide GTX was built to handle three seasons of crooked trails. Vibram approach outsoles offer precision and superior traction above the treeline when you need to boulder hop, scramble, or traverse a scree field. And when you encounter snowmelt on your way to the summit, a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet warm and dry. With a precise fit, semi-rigid flex, and a high cushioning heel stabilizer, your feet will feel comfortable from the car to the summit.
- A three-season alpine approach shoe
- Low-cut leather upper for improved ankle mobility
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex for comfort on long approaches
- Waterproof membrane for wet alpine trails
- High cushioning heel stabilizer for comfort on-trail
- Vibram outsole offers high traction for technical hiking
- Rubber toe and heel guard protect feet on the move
- Item #MIL00A2