The Millet Men's Grepon 4S GTX Mountaineering Boot thrives on summer expeditions as well as winter alpine adventures. This lightweight boot is backed by Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof, breathable protection and Duratherm insulation for warmth in temperatures as low as 14F. Millet's AFC System grants the Grepon with natural mobility, despite its supportive high-cut cuff. Underfoot, this mountaineering boot features a stiff fiberglass lasting board for the stability required for rigorous, and sometimes vertical, terrain. Millet also added a layer of dual-density foam to give a comfortable amount of cushioning for long days on your feet. Vibram's Mulaz Evo rubber sole includes a mountaineering-specific tread and hybrid crampon compatibility.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Light, protective mountaineering boot for year-round alpinism
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off snow, rain, and mud
- Duratherm ensures warmth in temperatures as low as 14F
- AFC System assures natural mobility despite supportive high-cut
- Fiberglass lasting board with dual-density foam for comfort
- Vibram Mulaz Evo rubber sole boasts mountaineering-specific tread
- Item #MIL00CD
- Q & A
In the Tech Spect of this boot, the Temperature Rating, says 14F, is it correct, or should it say "-14F" with the minus?