Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Built for serious alpine ascents and burly mixed climbing, the Millet men's Chamonix K GTX Pro Jacket is a bombproof option for taking on some of the harshest alpine environments in the world. Featuring a Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane, fully heat-sealed seams, and an alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing freedom of mobility, the Chamonix is a low-profile jacket that'll keep you dry and comfortable, but'll still allow for dynamic movements as you push your way up to your objective.The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. A zippered chest pocket stores folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible with a climbing harness. Plus, the GTX includes a RECCO reflector that'll help first responders locate you in case of emergency.
- A burly jacket for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain and snow
- Waffled interior is extra breathable for shedding perspiration
- Underarm vents allow increased airflow to epidermis
- Cinchable hood is helmet compatible fore protecting your dome
- RECCO reflector helps rescue team find you more easily
- CORDURA shoulders resist abrasion from rope and backpacks
- Item #MIL00EP