Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Casual Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Embrace the lazy day lifestyle.
When it comes to lounging around, the Merrell Men's Laze Moc Shoe knows how to do it right. Slip on this soft leather moccasin for ultimate comfort and ease while kicking back in your hammock game.
- A slip-on moccasin for lazy days on land or at sea
- Leather upper is soft and breathable for maximum relaxation
- Footbed and soles built for stability and comfort on foot or deck
- Anti-odor treatment keep your dogs feeling fresh all day
- Slip-on closure for the easiest entry possible
- Item #MER00DX
- Q & A
Perfect for mild approaches, at the crag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 165lbs
Way more durable than similar shoes/ sandals. Cushy but functional for the crag or anywhere.
Not BOULDER but GRANITE
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
What is shown as a "tan" image and named BOULDER, is not what was shipped. Rather received GRANITE which is a light grey color. The shoes run small, so had to return them from a 10.5 to 11. Looking forward to the proper size as they most likely will make great inside the house shoes.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'8"
The description is correct about being casual but I'm surprised by the lack of any support. They feel best when I have my feet up on something but I wouldn't trust their stability outside let alone "at sea". The soles are quite thin and flimsy and while I believe they are true to size my feet slide forward to the point where my toes get cramped up front. I've had more support and comfort from slippers costing a fraction. I always liked Merrell but I guess they struck out on this one.