Select style & size:Select options
Both tough and light.
The Marmot Tungsten UL 2-Person 3-Season Tent's ultra-lightweight materials and construction make it an essential when you and your hiking partner want to make a lot out of a little. Marmot gave this tent a design that maximizes living space so you and your hiking buddy aren't forced to cuddle each other. Two D-shaped doors make for quick and convenient entry and exit throughout the night, while the two vestibules offer plenty of dry storage space for you and your friend's camping gear.
Focusing on weight savings without compromising durability, Marmot used a seam-taped, 30-denier nylon fabric for the floor and fly of the tent. Then it backed the canopy with a no-see-um mesh canopy for a bug-free night out under the stars. Three DAC Pressfit poles provide an easy and secure setup, while the strategic clip placement provides a larger interior volume. Meanwhile, the lampshade pocket is designed to illuminate the tent with your headlamp for a well-lit space once the sun sets.
- Spacious tent that's lightweight, tough, and easy to pack
- Two door design offers easy entry and exit
- DAC press-fit poles withstand wind and wear
- Vented fly helps prevent condensation from accumulating
- Lamp shade pocket helps evenly distribute light
- Small interior pockets stash your maps and snacks
- Item #MAR013S
- Q & A
Does this tent come with a footprint?