Why We Like The Spire Pant
For those who spend the days of winter in an endless quest for fresh tracks through the fluffy stuff, the Marmot Spire Pant is the bombproof storm-riding piece of your dreams. It's made with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX 3-layer Performance Shell fabric for a guaranteed barrier against moisture.
When you're hiking for the goods, full-length side zips dump excess heat and make for quick on-and-off even while wearing ski boots. Whether you prefer a belt or bibs, the adjustable and removable suspenders with a lightweight mesh back panel and belt loops let you dial your fit in to keep the pants where you want them. Marmot crafted these pants with articulated knees and a relaxed fit for a freeride vibe, so you might want to size down unless you're down with the baggy swag.
- Pow-chasing pants for storm days and backcountry tours
- GORE-TEX 3-layer waterproof, breathable membrane
- Fully seam sealed with water-resistant zippers
- Relaxed fit for a semi-baggy, freeride-inspired fit
- Full side zips for easy on and off with boots
- Removable and fully adjustable bibs for a custom fit
- Item #MARZ9DL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Performance Shell (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- 1 hand, 1 back
- side zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?