Select style & size:Select options
In it for the small haul.
The Long Haulder Small Duffel Bag might be the smallest Long Hauler in Marmot's collection, but don't let that fool you into thinking its 35L capacity worthy of the long haul. Marmot made it out of highly durable fabrics that shed weather and moisture, and the double bottom reinforced base ensures long-lasting durability for hotel trips as well as outdoor adventures. The removable shoulder harness converts into handles for versatile carrying.
- The smallest duffel in Marmot's travel-friendly Long Hauler line
- Water-shedding, durable fabric adds extreme weather protection
- Removable shoulder strap converts to carry handles
- Double bottom reinforces base for long-lasting durability
- Zippered pocket and internal pockets for organization
- Item #MAR01MU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Decent duffel that gets the job done. I was barely able to fit my ski boots (size 26.5) inside. The ability to use as a backpack is nice. It is sort of annoying, however, to use when you combine straps to make a single shoulder strap.
Big fan of this Marmot duffel!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really well designed duffel from Marmot! Perfect size for a weekend of car camping or I've even used it as a carry on bag while flying. Durable and enough pockets to store and divide all the essentials.
The dimensions for the small are 11.5x20x12
Favorite Travel Bag
I fly a lot and this bag fits in a overhead bin or under the seats perfectly. Holds three or four days of clothing at a time with whatever else I might need. Great zipper and sturdy body. I love this bag!