sale $27.96 $34.9520% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Two is better than one.
A lot of rope bags come with a single flimsy sling that you can awkwardly approach with. Mammut's Rope Bag Element has two shoulder straps made of packable webbing, so you can wear it like a backpack or pack it away with the rest of your climbing gear. Mammut also added a large, rugged map to protect your rope from dirt when you're belaying.
- Keep your climbing rope cleaner with this handy rope bag
- Adjustable shoulder straps made of webbing for better packing
- Secure cinch cord closure with adjustable buckle strap
- Large, rugged mat adds protection at dirty crags
- Item #MAM00T4
cinch drawstring, buckle strap
- Q & A
Awesome rope bag!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super happy with my purchase. it works well for my rope draws and helmet, doesn't cut into my shoulder as much as I thought with the strap configuration.