To the extreme and back.
A seriously tough, expedition-ready shell, Mammut designed the Women's Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Shell Jacket for chicks who'd rather be duking it out with Mother Nature high in the alpine than getting their nails done. They say the key to a good defense is a good offense, and the fully taped, three-layer, Gore-Tex Pro shell puts up a solid fight against the harshest of elements.
Mammut's High Reach and Vertical Motion technologies let you maneuver your way through the crux with unrestricted mobility, and the external chest pocket is backpack-compatible, so it's easy to reach for a candy bar when you need a little energy boost. The hand pockets are compatible with your climbing harness, and the powder skirt can be easily removed if you're not travelling in super deep snow. Flip up the helmet-compatible hood when the winds pick up, or open up the underarm zips when you're working up a sweat and need to dump heat quickly.
- A technical shell for high alpine missions
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell repels harsh weather
- Vertical Motion and High Reach technology maximizes mobility
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Backpack-compatible external pockets for easy access
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Removable powder skirt for deep snow
- Item #MAM00UL