Why We Like The Nordwand Knit High GTX Mountaineering Boot
The Mammut Nordwand Knit High GTX Mountaineering Boot is the first mountaineering boot built with a knit upper to provide exceptional comfort that doesn't skimp on weather protection or climbing performance, and we're here for it. The knit upper is elastic to adapt to your foot's specific shape, and with Mammut's Base Fit 2.0 design, the Nordwand Knit High GTX should reduce blistering with its solid, comfy fit. Mammut laminated a GORE-TEX membrane to the knit upper for rugged waterproofing and comfortable breathability. The combination of Alumina, insulated footbed, and Duratherm insulation ensures warmth in sub-zero temperatures.
- Mountaineering boot made with knit upper for elastic shape-adaption
- GORE-TEX gives rugged waterproofing and comfortable breathability
- Duratherm insulation has a temperature rating of -22F
- Double insulated carbon footbed provides rigidity at a low weight
- Michelin Alpine Lite sole with automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #MAM01CA