Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Winter Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bliss in the backcountry.
There's nothing more blissful than standing on a summit while the sunrise illuminates fresh, untracked snow in the backcountry, and the Mammut Women's Nirvana Pro 25L Backpack helps you transition faster so you can enjoy the sunrise longer, before it's time to make your way back to the car via faceshots galore. The main compartment has two access points—front and back—so you can access your gear if you have your skis or snowboard strapped to the pack. There are separate carry systems for hydration reservoirs, goggles, radios, and avalanche equipment to keep everything organized for fast-and-easy retrieval. The Contact U Frame suspension system includes EVA padding wrapped in stretchy material for custom-like comfort, and one of the shoulder straps has an insulated cover for your hydration reservoir's tube to prevent freezing water.
- High-performance touring backpack for skiers and splitboarders
- 30L capacity suitable for half days spent in the backcountry
- Contact U Frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer
- Front loading main access with secondary access at the back
- Padded shoulder straps and detachable waist belt for comfort
- Carry systems for skis, snowboards, ice axes, and helmets
- Pockets for hydration reservoirs, goggles, radios, and avalanche equipment
- Item #MAM00XR