A quick approach to comfort.
Occupying the space between approach and an all-around hiker, the Lowa Approach Pro GTX Lo Shoe for men is a great option if your idea of a casual hike involves thousands of feet of hand-over-foot scrambling. Described as a via ferrata shoe and intentionally built for Lowa's Pro Team, the GTX is lightweight, so it won't be a drag after countless steps, but it also incorporates a Gore-Tex lining and a rugged Vibram sole, so no matter where your mission takes you, you'll end up there dry and with solid grip underfoot.
- An approach shoe for scrambling and via ferrata climbing
- Ultralight upper great for long, hard hikes
- Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry and cool
- Midsole provides flexible stability on trail
- Vibram rubber secure on steep, uneven terrain
- Item #LOW003B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Lowa has been known for their boots for years. I'm excited to say that these approach are just as great as I had anticipated. They are lightweight and more supportive than other approach shoes out there. The rubber is grippy and the GTX liner is waterproof and breathable. I really like the speed lacing on these guys too. It really allows you to get the fit dialed in.