Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Ditch Cycling Glove
Trail gloves can be a delicate balance. Grasping branches and inevitable—though unplanned—emergency dismounts mean that we want protection, but too much padding between us and the bar can muddy trail and lever feel. Louis Garneau's Ditch Cycling Gloves address this by sheathing hands in a protective, silicone-printed palm and a light, breathable back, a combination that maintains comfort and bar feel while protecting your hands from grasping branches and trail furniture.
- Mountain bike gloves for those who value bar feel
- Durable, non-padded palm keeps you in touch and protected
- Breathable back of hand helps eliminate interior moisture
- Long fingers protect against trail-side brush
- Soft wiping surface for abrasion-free sweat management
- Silicone print on palm increases bar grip
- Touchscreen compatibility adds a social element, even when you're riding alone
- Item #LGN00GM
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.