Why We Like The Corridge Bib Short
The Louis Garneau Men's Corridge Bib Short caters to our gravel rides whether we're bikepacking over the weekend or riding a quick dirt track after work. We like the trail-specific chamois that keeps us comfy no matter how long we ride. The majority of it is super stretchy, and there are power mesh panels to keep us cool on warmer rides.
- Cycling bib short designed for summer gravel tours
- Endurexx Lycra blend is super stretchy and smooth to the touch
- Power mesh panels provide ventilation and quick-drying comfort
- 5.1 Pulse chamois limits vibrations on dirt tracks
- Silicon power bands secure the legs in place
- Reflective accents increase low-light visibility
- Item #LGNZ4CI
- Endurexx, Power Mesh
- 5.1 motion
- 2 wide thigh, 1 back
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help