Keo Classic 3 Plus Road Pedals
- Reliable clipless pedals for cyclists of all levels
- Stainless steel contact area enhances stiffness and efficiency
- Adjustable tension for customized engagement force
- Reduced stack height helps avoid pedal strikes
- Item #LCYD039
- [body] composite [platform] stainless steel [spindle] chromoly
- KEO Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [pedal] 5oz (142g) [pair, cleats] 12oz (340g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 3, 2023
- I've used it several times
If you want a pair of pedals that sound like they're coming apart after 2 hrs of riding by all means go for it. Used these for two rides totaling 2.5 or so hours, 90-215W on a Stages smart bike. For reference, pedaling on that bike "feels" very close to pedaling outside. The bearings in the pedal sound like they're shot already with the pedal moving around and clicking. Tried another pair with the same result. Looks response to an obvious defect was: "LOOK designs our pedals to meet and exceed ISO testing requirements. These tests are designed around an outdoor bike, or specifically a bike with a free wheel and the typical worst case conditions of that type of use vs. an indoor/stationary bike with a "flywheel"." “our pedals are technically not designed to be ridden on a indoor/stationary bike, which is likely the cause of the issue you are experiencing.”
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 30, 2020