Select Style & Size
Why We Like The GeoTrekking Pedals
When have a dedicated bike that's both for post-work rides up the canyon and morning commutes, we'll want a pedal that can flip between the two. The GeoTrekking Pedals are a simple and efficient option that allows us to choose between a morning ride to work or an afternoon training session. We like that these pedals feature the EASY cleat with 30% easier engagement, plus stability and safety for our ride.
- Pedals that can take us to work or on an adventure ride
- Simple adjustment system allows us to set tension from 5 to 10 N.m.
- 30% easier engagement thanks to the EASY cleat
- Molded crampons on the flat side for comfort and stability
- Half flat and half clipless for simple transitions
- Item #LCYD03D
- [spindle] chromoly, [body] composite
- X-Track Easy (2-bolt)
- Entry / Release
- 13-degree release angle
- Claimed Weight
- [single pedal] 7.2oz (203g), [pair + cleats] 1lb 0.3oz (461g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 29, 2020
I love them
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- One size
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
Coming from toe straps these are like night and day, clip in and you're ready to ride. I've used these for around 5-7 times and they are great.