Select style & size:Select options
Be the riff that precedes the raff.
Crowded beaches may be alright for some folks, but you'd rather explore wide-open waters and access rarely visited corners of the coast with your Liquidlogic Kayaks Manta Ray 12 Sit-On-Top Kayak. Equipped with a quick-draining and stabilizing hull, the Manta Ray punches through surf with ease and offers a stable ride when winds put a little chop on the lake.
Being the smallest (12ft 2in) offering in Liquidlogic's Manta Ray line, this boat is great for lighter paddlers looking to haul light loads and who would rather have a boat that's easily maneuvered in tight quarters. Speaking of hauling gear, the Manta Ray comes equipped with a front sealed hatch where gear for overnight trips can be securely stowed, while a large rear tankwell carries your beverage-filled cooler to keep you properly hydrated while you're out on the lake. Liquid Logic even threw a conveniently located cup holder just in front of the padded and quick-drying seat to keep your beverage close for easy sipping.
- Breakaway from crowded beaches with this touring kayak
- Tough, strong, and lightweight polyethylene construction
- Quick-draining hull design keeps you light breaking through waves
- Padded seat offers you long-lasting comfort for day trips and more
- Covered hatch storage and rear tankwell easily hauls camp gear
- Rear wheel makes for easy transporting down the boat ramp
- Cup holder and small-storage organizer holds your essentials at hand
- Item #LIQ000Q