Surf the steep and deep
Possibly the most versatile ski in Line's new and improved Sick Day series, the Sick Day 104 is the ultimate tool to huck, slash, and carve on any day of the season. Line gave their popular Sick Day collection a complete makeover, with a brand new profile and core.
The primary goal in the rebirth of the Sick Day collection was dropping weight without sacrificing performance. Their solution came in the form of what they've dubbed as Magic Finger Filaments—carbon filaments stretching from the tip and tail to maintain stability while shedding weight. Combine that with the ultra-light super strong Aspenlite core, and you've got a world-class ripper.
The 104mm waist is an ideal width for a one-quiver ski—the rockered tip and tail let the Sick Day 104 surf powder with effort and ease, and the camber underfoot lets you lay down turns when the fluff turns to crud. Line's Directional Flex features a softer tip for easier turn initiation, with a slightly stiffer tail to ensure stability and control at high speeds. The Thin Tip design reduces swing weight and tip bounce, letting you throw threes off pillows to your heart's content.
- A freeride beast that rips up any terrain
- Versatile 104mm waist shreds any condition
- Rockered tip and tail let you surf through the deep stuff
- Carbon laminate adds stability without extra weight
- Wood core is playful yet super strong
- Capwall construction blends light weight with durability
- Thin Tip design reduces swing weight
- Item #LIN003X