Why We Like The LINE Line Bootie 2.0
After last chair, we trade our stiff ski boots for the plush, cozy comfort of LINE's Line Bootie 2.0. The thick layer of foam underfoot molds to our soles for supportive comfort to help our feet relax after a day on the hill, while the insulated upper shuts out the cold as we sip lot bevvies with the crew.
- Cushy après boot for post-shred revelry
- Insulated upper helps combat cold temps
- Drawcord closure for a quick-and-easy on-off
- Intuition foam footbed boosts comfort
- Michelin rubber soles for wintry traction
- Item #LINH042
- Michelin rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 180 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help