Why We Like The LINE Honey Badger Ski
Like its namesake, the LINE Honey Badger Ski offers impressive tenacity, durability, and a willingness to jib. These skis pair a symmetrical flex with a maneuverable 92mm waist width and a snappy aspen core to help us land switch, pop on to high rails, and stomp big tricks.
- Freestyle minded ski designed for park rats who ride every day
- 92mm waist width is quick edge to edge on rails, stable on jumps
- Camber underfoot is poppy, holds an edge, and adds stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds forgiveness on in between landings
- Sandwich construction is durable for daily use and abuse
- Short turn radius adds maneuverability in tight parks
- Fatty bases and and edges encourage daily rail riding
- Item #LINH04I
- 144cm, 155cm, 166cm, 172cm, 177cm
- [166cm] 120 / 92 / 116mm
- Turn Radius
- [166cm] 16.5m, 5-Cut
- rocker / camber / rocker
- aspen veneer
- Fatty (2.5 x 2.2mm steel)
- sintered 1.7mm
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- (single)[166cm] 3lb 5oz (1499g)
- park and freestyle skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help