Select your style & size:Select options
Creative jib stick.
The Lib Tech Utility Knife Snowboard satisfies your freestyle ambitions with its stable camber-dominant profile matched with a mellow, more jib-friendly flex. This twin-shaped board is for the progressive freestyle rider looking to jib, bonk, and butter everything in sight. And just like its name implies, it's versatile enough for taking your tricks to the fun-sized features and natural terrain of the mountain.
Unlike rocker-dominant park boards, the Utility Knife features a predominately camber C3 profile, with just a hint of rocker between the bindings for a bit less catch on landings. Overall, this profile keeps you stable on take-offs and landings, also providing the snappy feel of camber for loading up ollies and clearing gaps.
Alleviating the washy feel common to freestyle boards, serrated Magne-Traction edges hold in highly variable conditions, from hardpack snow to bulletproof ice. The Aspen/Columbian Gold core uses long, lively fibers for a lightweight board that's both snappy and strong. And because you'll be thrashing this board on jibs and park features, the Co-Ex base is easy to repair and quick gliding without requiring constant waxing.
- Progressive freestyle board for attacking jibs and jumps
- C3 profile is camber-dominant, with a hint of rocker
- Twin shape for a balanced feel, both regular and switch
- Medium-soft flex inspires confidence for learning tricks
- Magne-Traction edges aggressively hold onto hardpack
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core is lightweight and durable
- Co-Ex base is low-maintenance and easy to repair
- Lib Tech proudly handcrafts boards in the USA
- Item #LBT005R
- Q & A
best park board I have ridden super flex makes for great butters and will advance any beginner.
great addition to any collection.