Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Wake up and smell the shred.
Sure to jolt your senses when you strap in, the Lib Tech Cold Brew Wide Snowboard perfectly fills your time on the mountain with a powerful, playful, and proven all-terrain performance. Freeride focused, this board's design includes an extended low entry directional nose that floats the pow and crud, and a mild taper to create strong control and a confidence-building ride that won't sap your legs' energy. A wide width allows exceptional drag-free carving and enhanced float in deep powder, while the medium flex brings the response you need to handle every inch of the mountain with equal performance.
- Freeride float and power blend in this all-terrain slayer
- Medium flex kills it all over the mountain
- Hybrid rocker profile floats in pow and stabilizes at speed
- Near mid-width helps blast through choppy terrain
- Magne-Traction offers reliable grip on ice
- Wood blend core keeps the feel snappy at low weight
- Sintered base keeps things moving fast
- Mesmerizing Tim Zimmerman photography adorns topsheet
- Item #LBT007C