Select style & size:Select options
Cold Brew Snowboard
If you're a day-in, day-out resort ripper, turn to the Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard for a predictable and fun directional stick that can tackle firm days, chopped up snow, and even the occasional untouched pow run without missing a beat.
This medium-to-stiff flex board has enough stability for getting into steep terrain, but doesn't have the 2x4 plank feel of some huge, big mountain-dedicated boards. This feel is provided by an aspen core with paulownia stringers. The majority of the core being aspen allows it to be durable, poppy, and consistent, while the paulownia stringers provide excellent weight savings without sacrificing any of the aforementioned qualities that you look for in a snowboard core. Additionally the C2 profile mixes a tight rocker profile between the inserts with a camber under the feet to the tips to create a ride that is powerful and responsive like a camber board, yet offers the catch-free forgiveness of a rockered deck.
- Directional all-mountain board for use as an everyday driver
- Medium flex provides stability and forgiveness
- C2 profile blends powerful control and easy maneuverability
- Magne-traction enhances edge control and feel on firm days
- Fiberglass layers add consistent flex and rigidity
- Strong sidewalls and base add longevity
- Item #LBT009G