Why We Like The LEKI Cressida Cork Lite Trekking Poles
LEKI's new Aergon Air Grips make the Cressida Cork Lite Trekking Poles lighter, more ergonomic, and more comfortable than others in the lineup. Thanks to these poles' hollow core, cork grip, and rubberized back, our hands and wrists experience less strain from vibration, moisture, and changing trail angles.
- Signature trekking pole with genuine hike-ready materials
- Grip construction with hollow core reduces weight without losing support
- Cork grip absorbs moisture, reduces vibrations, and conforms to fit
- Breathable strap material maximizes comfort while on the move
- Collapsible design with adjustable length to fit most trekkers
- Reliable aluminum shaft is lightweight and durable
- Included trekking basket and carbide tip for precision on all terrain styles
- Item #LEKX0EM
- HTS 6.5 aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- Usable Range
- 35.4 - 49.2in (90 - 125cm)
- Collapsed Length
- 25.2in (64cm)
- Locking Mechanism
- SL+ (external lever)
- Aergon Air Cork
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0, adjustable
- Carbide Flex
- Trekking 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- [single pole] 8.4oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help