Select style & size:Select options
3DF 5.0 Knee Guard
Leatt's soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads keep getting better and better. Featuring certified impact protection and a low-profile design that won't interfere with your shorts while pedaling, the 3DF 5.0 Knee Guard is a good match for trail riding and enduro. The current version sees some updates in the form of a slimmer profile, a new ventilated neoprene sleeve, increased side protection, a new anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining, and revised non-slip adjustable leg straps. Sounds like a mouthful, but it translates into improvements in comfort, breathability, and protection, as well as a more secure overall fit.
Built with a serious focus on safety and featuring a breathable, lightweight design, these pull-on guards use soft 3DF cushioning to protect you during everyday trail rides and aggressive gravity riding alike. An outer Aramid layer holds its own during unexpected run-ins with trailside boulders and trees, and new this year, Leatt managed to slim the design down by 25% while retaining a CE certification and providing extended coverage along the sides of the knees.
- Certified impact protection for trail riding and enduro
- 3DF AirFit impact foam ventilates and protects
- Slim knee pad profile works well for pedaling
- Increased protection for side knee impacts
- Perforated neoprene sleeve offers comfort and ventilation
- Anti-slip calf band and silicone grippers for stay-put fit
- Abrasion-resistant outer layer holds up to abuse
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Item #LBR00CV