Select Style & Size
Remix Fly Reel
The Lamson Remix Fly Reel has always been a killer deal for anglers on a budget, because its hybrid construction combines a durable machined aluminum case with a cast spool to keep the price manageable. Combine all of that goodness with Lamson's liquid-smooth drag system, and you have a high-performing reel that won't zap your bank account. But Lamson decided to sweeten the deal a bit more with its Remix Fly Reel 3-Pack, which comes with a Remix reel and two additional spools, so you can have your full-sinking line and sink-tip line ready to go. The kit also includes an American-made case with the reel itself having been assembled by Lamson's reel experts in Boise, Idaho.
- CNC-machined 6061 bar-stock aluminum case
- Pressure cast spool
- Disc drag system
- Left- and right-handed retrieve
- Three spools included
- Carry case included
- Assembled in Boise, Idaho
- Item #LMS000R
- 6061 bar-stock aluminum
- Drag System
- Backing Capacity
- [3/4wt] 100 yards 20 #, [5/6wt] 100 yards 20 #, [7/8wt] 200 yards 20 #, [9/10wt] 250 yards 30 #
- [3/4wt] 3.34 in, [5/6wt] 3.61 in, [7/8wt] 3.98 in, [9/10wt] 4.79 in
- Fly Line Weight
- [3/4wt] 4 WF, [5/6wt] 6 WF, [7/8wt] 8 WF, [9/10wt] 10 WF
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- Claimed Weight
- [3/4wt] 4.29 oz, [5/6wt] 4.78 oz, [7/8wt] 6.4 oz, [9/10wt] 9.61 oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2019
- I've used it several times
I have owned Lamson reels at all price points and this reel offers a lot of bang for the buck. The drag system is smooth and I have already handled fish up to 12lbs with no issues. To add to that Lamson made it better by putting it into a 3pack of spools and you are set as beginner to get started or a veteran needing another set up for your next adventure.
December 4, 2015
Is this built to perform in saltwater?
December 8, 2015
No they are not, even though the cage is aluminum the spools are not and I would not use these in salt. The drag system is not created to seal and protect against salt.
December 8, 2015
Crap I just bought it for saltwater use.